Accommodations & Tour Companies
Stories from Chile
- When You Pack for a Purpose, Every Trip You Take Will Begin and End with Gratitude
- Safarilink’s Remarkable Journey with Pack for a Purpose
- Pack for a Purpose – Honored Guests at Signature Travel Network Conference
- The Kreis Family Story
- Guests of Hornbill Treks and Safaris choose to Pack for a Purpose and Leave a Legacy
- PfaP Portrait
- PfaP Travelers Give Royally at Princess Hotels in the Dominican Republic
- Beautiful Botswana Birthday
- PfaP Portraits
- Natalie’s Story
Facts about Chile
Tourists and international travelers will find a wealth of activities and incredible beauty within the country of Chile. From its Pacific coastline to the mountain region to the Lake District there is geographic diversity and stunning scenery. There are opportunities to ski, hike, visit wineries, and of course gaze at the stars in unpolluted skies. The capital city Santiago is a sophisticated place with outstanding museums and great dinning.
Visitors interested in making a difference in the communities they visit can donate school supplies. Taking supplies requested by the community, whether you are voluntourists or an international business traveler, is a gracious way to acknowledge the hospitality you receive.