Accommodations & Tour Companies
- Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Baines’ River Camp
- Busanga Bush Camp
- Chiawa Camp
- Chundukwa River Lodge
- Fawlty Towers
- Flatdogs Camp
- Island Bush Camp
- Jollyboys Backpackers & Camp
- Kafunta River Lodge
- Kaingo Camp
- Lion Camp
- Mwamba Bush Camp
- Old Mondoro
- Royal Chundu
- Royal Zambezi Lodge
- Shumba Camp
- Taita Falcon Lodge
- The Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- Thorntree River Lodge
- Three Rivers Camp
- Toka Leya Camp
- Zambezi Grande Private Game Experience
Stories from Zambia
- Nooree Knows to How to Make a Big Impact!
- Krueger Family’s Kindness Spreads to Botswana and Zambia in Southern Africa
- We Wanted to Take More, So We Did!
- Packing for a Purpose: A Multi-generational Experience in Giving
- PfaP Supplies Enrich Twabuka School
- Over an Ocean, Across a Continent, Up a River: PfaP Delivers!
- Motria’s Story
- Coast to Coast Commitment for Zambia
Facts about Zambia
Tourists packing for Zambia are charmed by the scenic environment and wildlife that thrives in this African destination. Adventure vacationers and wildlife enthusiasts are enchanted by the large number of national parks and wildlife reserves. Fishermen travel from abroad to try their luck in the Zambezi River, while birdwatchers come to view the incredibly diverse natural inhabitants. This country is also home to Victoria Falls and Lake Kariba, some of Africa’s most well-known landmarks. For volunteer vacationers planning an international trip to Zambia, there are several service projects and charitable groups in the area. These African non-profits accept charitable aid and donations.
Voluntourists interested in responsible tourism and helping a community in need will find many non-profit organizations focused on improving the quality of education in Africa. These service projects work with under-served schools and communities to provide supplies and aid to children. Visitors can donate school supplies, including pens, pencils, and notebooks, art supplies, and some sports equipment to these charitable organizations. Other projects work to improve the wellness of these communities. Visitors can donate hygiene products and medical supplies to help medical clinics in Africa.