Accommodations & Tour Companies
- Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- Baines’ River Camp
- Busanga Bush Camp
- Chiawa Camp & Old Mondoro
- Chundukwa River Lodge
- Fawlty Towers
- Flatdogs Camp
- Island Bush Camp
- Jollyboys Backpackers & Camp
- Kafunta River Lodge
- Kaingo Camp
- Lilayi Lodge
- Lion Camp
- Mwamba Bush Camp
- Royal Chundu
- Royal Zambezi Lodge
- Shumba Camp
- The Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- Three Rivers Camp
- Toka Leya Camp
- Zambezi Grande Private Game Experience
Once you choose a lodging from this page, you will be able to see the exact needs requested by the community project so you can choose to pack for a purpose and express your gratitude to the local community with the supplies you bring.
Stories from Zambia
- From Orphan Elephants to Education Lilayi Lodge Makes an Impact in the Community
- Educating Girls Ensures the Future
- From Raleigh to Zambia, Gratitude Takes Flight
- Pizza Packing and PfaP
- Nooree Knows to How to Make a Big Impact!
- Henry’s Story
- Krueger Family’s Kindness Spreads to Botswana and Zambia in Southern Africa
- Girls Supplies Go to Southern Africa
- Rene’s Story
- We Wanted to Take More, So We Did!
Facts about Zambia
Tourists packing for Zambia are charmed by the scenic environment and wildlife that thrives in this African destination. Adventure vacationers and wildlife enthusiasts are enchanted by the large number of national parks and wildlife reserves. Fishermen travel from abroad to try their luck in the Zambezi River, while birdwatchers come to view the incredibly diverse natural inhabitants. This country is also home to Victoria Falls and Lake Kariba, some of Africa’s most well-known landmarks. For volunteer vacationers planning an international trip to Zambia, there are several service projects and charitable groups in the area. These African non-profits accept charitable aid and donations.
Voluntourists interested in responsible tourism and helping a community in need will find many non-profit organizations focused on improving the quality of education in Africa. These service projects work with under-served schools and communities to provide supplies and aid to children. Visitors can donate school supplies, including pens, pencils, and notebooks, art supplies, and some sports equipment to these charitable organizations. Other projects work to improve the wellness of these communities. Visitors can donate hygiene products and medical supplies to help medical clinics in Africa.